Users’ RatingSummary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Carry Comp pistols.
In the 1980s, Wilson Combat’s ACCU-COMP was used to win virtually every major practical pistol competition. Using that same technology to minimize recoil and muzzle flip, Wilson Combat developed the Carry Comp and Carry Comp Professional models, dramatically improving weapon control while adding minimal bulk and weight.
Both the Carry Comp and the Carry Comp Professional utilize a 4 ½” overall length match grade barrel, including a ½” muzzle extension that houses the meticulously engineered compensation port.
The Carry Comp Professional features a full-size grip with eight-round capacity that looks and feels exactly like a standard full-size 1911 grip. The Carry Comp is built on a compact frame .5″ shorter than full size, with seven-round capacity and maximum concealability. Both pistols have enhanced control through the use of 30 lpi checkering on the front strap and flat mainspring housing, and our High-Ride beavertail grip safety.
Both compensated barrel models include an extended ejector, our Combat Tactical tritium insert sighting system, skeletonized ultra light hammer, and ultra light trigger, plus much more. Custom fitting parts, polishing and throating of the barrel, lowering and flaring the ejection port, and tuning of the extractor assure the performance you expect from Wilson Combat.
Both models are completely dehorned and finished with the toughest coating available: Wilson Combat’s Armor-Tuff, in your choice of a single or contrasting colors for the slide and frame. Available frame and slide colors include green, black, tan, gray and stainless.
Additional features include:
- All carbon steel construction;
- a single-side narrow thumb safety;
- a High-Ride beavertail grip safety with a raised Posi-Release tab;
- an Armor-Tuff finish for the frame and slide, in matching or contrasting colors;
- standard Diamondwood grips;
- a hand fit,compensated match grade barrel;
- Combat Tactical System sights, with contrasting yellow tritium inserts on the rear and a brighter green tritium insert on the front; and
- a padded pistol rug (soft case) with the Wilson Combat logo and an outside flap-covered storage for seven additional magazines on one side and two 6.5”x6.5”x1.5” zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6BN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish and bbl. throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing – 30LPI
- Grips: #351 series, specify wood
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Guide rod: full length w/reverse plug;
- Barrel: Compensated tactical tapered cone, handfit
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Cocking serrations on rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- De-horned for carry
- Armor-Tuff finish
- Two magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- nylon pistol rug
- Test fire and zero
|.45 ACP||8+1||4.5″||8.1″||5.4″||1.4″||36.7 oz (empty)|
|.45 ACP||7+1||4.5″||8.1″||5″||1.4″||35.2 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,765 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Carry +Comp’]