Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Classic pistols.
The Wilson Combat Classic is chambered in .45 ACP and .38 Super and features the timeless look and function of a traditional full house 1911 pistol. Over the years, one of the most popular improvements to 1911 pistols has been improving the sights, typically that has meant incorporating an adjustable sight on the rear. We use our own Wilson Lo-Mount Adjustable Rear Sight. If you have ever encountered broken adjustable rear sights, try this one and you will understand why it’s so popular. If you ever shoot in low-light situations, we can add tritium inserts.
We can hand-craft the Classic in your choice of Armor-Tuff finish colors. In keeping with time-honored tradition for classic 1911s, our standard model has a stainless steel frame with a black Armor-Tuff slide, but, as in all our pistols, color choices are up to you.
The Classic pistol is hand-fit with a 5” match grade barrel with bushing and a full-length guide rod. Other standard features include Wilson Combat legendary Bullet-Proof parts, a skeletonized ultra-light hammer, an ultra-light trigger with a crisp pull adjusted to between 3 ¼ and 3 ¾ pound pull, 30 lpi checkering on the front strap and flat mainspring housing, and our High-Ride Beavertail grip safety.
Like all Wilson Combat firearms, we custom build the Classic to meet your exact specifications. Every part is hand-fit for reliability, performance and accuracy.
Other features include:
- All carbon-steel construction;
- a single-side tactical thumb safety;
- Cocobolo wood grips; and
- a padded pistol rug (soft case) with the Wilson Combat logo and an outside flap-covered storage for seven additional magazines on one side and two 6.5”x6.5”x1.5”, zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
- Hammer: #337S Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298S High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6SN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight Crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish and bbl. throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap has High Cut 30LPI, and the Flat Main Spring Housing has 30LPI
- Grips: #351 series, specify wood
- Sights: #428 Lo-Mount adjustable (rear) and ramp (front)
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Guide Rod: #25G full length w/plug
- Barrel: #33 stainless match w/bushing, hand fit
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Cocking serrations on front and rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- De-horned for carry
- Stainless frame, Armor Tuff slide
- Two #47D eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 Nylon Pistol Rug
- Test fire and zero
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.6″||5.5″||1.5″||37.1 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||5″||8.6″||5.5″||1.5″||37.1 oz (empty)|
|.40 SW, 10mm||n/a||5″||8.6″||5.5″||1.5″||37.1 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3.030 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Classic -Supergrade’]