Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Wilson Combat CQB Elite pistols.
The Wilson Combat CQB Elite offers a standard package of custom features designed to meet the needs of tactical shooting professionals, each selected with the input of experts in the field. Standard features include:Serrations on the top and the rear of the slide; a U-notch pyramid rear sight with back-side serrations and subdued yellow tritium inserts; the back of the extractor has matching serrations; the front sight has a bright green tritium insert; checkered mainspring housing and front strap for a sure grip; standard G-10 grips with a tapered cut-out for easy access to the semi-extended magazine release button.
The CQB Elite frame starts life as an American steel forging, then is fully machined right here in Arkansas, instead of a lower grade imported investment casting which is finished-machined-only. Looking at a new gun, you may not notice this critical difference. Fire it a few thousand times, and the difference becomes obvious–and the gun builders know it. Our promise to you is that if it ever fails, when used and cared for as intended, we will provide complete service for it—always.
We’ll build your CQB Elite with a green frame and black slide, unless you want a black frame and green slide, all black, or all green, or dark earth, etc. The trigger is standard black, unless you want silver.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6BN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight, crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish and .bbl throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing – 30LPI
- Grips: G10 Diagonal, flat bottom
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Barrel: #33 stainless match w/bushing, hand fit
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Slide top 30 lpi, cocking serrations on front and rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- De-horned for carry
- Two #47D eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 Nylon Pistol Rug
- Test fire and zero
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.9 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.9 oz (empty)|
|.40 SW, 10mm||n/a||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.9 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,425 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +CQB +Elite’]