The Wilson Combat CQB Light-Rail Lightweight Professional is a 1911-style semiauto with a compact barrel and slide assembly, plus a tactical rail. Standard features include:
- A professional-size aluminum frame;
- an integral light rail;
- a 30 LPI high-cut checkered frontstrap;
- a high-ride beavertail grip safety;
- a tactical thumb safety;
- a 3.5–3.75 lb. trigger pull;
- a contoured magazine well;
- G10 Starburst grips;
- a 4″ carbon steel slide;
- a fiber optic front sight; and
- a 4″ stainless match-grade cone barrel, hand fit.
Available frame and slide colors include OD green, black, tan, gray and stainless. To see the extensive list of custom upgrades available, visit Wilson Combat’s Web site.
Note: The model pictured features the following options: a bobtail, 30 LPI slide-top serrations, 40 LPI serrations on the slide’s rear and a Streamlight TLR-3 light.
|.45 ACP||8+1||7.6″||4″||5.4″||1.3″||28.5 oz., empty|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||7.6″||4″||5.4″||1.3″||28.5 oz., empty|
MSRP: $3,205 (base)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Light +Rail +Lightweight +Professional’]