Users’ RatingSummary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Wilson Combat CQB Light-Rail Lightweight pistol.
The Wilson Combat CQB Light-Rail Lightweight is a full-size 1911-style semiauto pistol built on an aluminum frame with a carbon steel slide, and chambered in .38 Super, 9mm or .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A stainless steel, match-grade barrel and bushing, hand fit;
- an integral light rail;
- a 30 LPI high-cut checkered frontstrap;
- a High-Ride Bullet Proof beavertail grip safety;
- a Bullet Proof thumb safety;
- a 3.5–3.75 lb. trigger pull;
- a contoured magazine well;
- G10 Starburst grips;
- a Battlesight rear sight; and
- a fiber optic front sight.
Wilson Combat says this gun weighs 14% less than an all-steel model. To see the extensive list of custom options and upgrades available, visit Wilson Combat’s Web site.
Note: The model pictured here features a Surefire X300 light.
|.45 ACP||8+1||8.7″||5″||5.6″||1.3″||36.6 oz., empty|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||8.7″||5″||5.6″||1.3″||36.6 oz., empty|
MSRP: $3,145 (base)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +CQB +Light +Rail +Lightweight -Compact’]