Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Wilson Combat CQB pistols.
The Wilson Combat CQB Full Size pistol is the standard-bearer for our CQB family of pistols, and remains our most popular model. A thoroughly modernized version of the original 1911 design by John M. Browning, it’s built in the original style but delivers the quality, reliability, and accuracy modern shooters demand—and is backed by our unmatched promise of performance and customer satisfaction.
Unless you customize and order differently, every CQB Full Size includes our Tactical Combat Sights with contrasting color tritium inserts front and rear, fully CNC machined internal parts, a hand-fitted match barrel, single-side tactical safety, High-Ride beavertail grip safety, and a crisp trigger pull guaranteed to please. The full size frame provides a grip length that is comfortable and sure, and allows 8 round capacity. Our Armor-Tuff finish assures resistance to adverse conditions, provides improved lubricity, withstands virtually any environmental challenges.
Like all Wilson Combat firearms, we custom build the CQB Full Size to meet your exact specifications. Every part is hand-fit for reliability, performance, and accuracy.
Some of the features of this handgun include:
- All carbon-steel construction;
- single-side tactical safety;
- a High-Ride beavertail grip safety, with raised Posi-Release tab;
- Armor-Tuff finish for the frame and slide, in matching or contrasting colors;
- Diamondwood grips; and
- a padded pistol rug (soft case) with Wilson Combat logo and an outside flap-covered storage for seven additional magazines on one side and two 6.5”x6.5”x1.5” zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
Available slide and frame colors include green, black, tan, gray and stainless.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6BN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight, crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish and .bbl throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing – 30LPI
- Grips: #351 series, specify wood
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Barrel: #33 stainless match w/bushing, hand fit
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Cocking serrations on front and rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- De-horned for carry
- Two #47D eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 Nylon Pistol Rug
- Test fire and zero
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.1 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.1 oz (empty)|
|.40 SW, 10mm||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.1 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $2,865 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +CQB -LE -Elite’]