Users’ RatingSummary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Elite Professional pistols.
The Wilson Combat Elite Professional includes a 4 1/16” version of the hand-fit, heavy flanged cone match grade barrel pioneered on our Tactical Elite. With this barrel, we have reduced the slide length by a full inch, giving you a speed advantage in target acquisition with the shorter sighting plane. The frame is the comfortable full size you’re accustomed to in your traditional 1911 pistol, but with the shorter slide the result is excellent concealability.
The Elite Professional provides the rapid shot-to-shot recovery and reduced recoil one would expect from a compensated pistol. And it shares many of the features of The Tactical Elite besides the barrel design–our ambidextrous thumb safety is standard, also an extended ejector, our Combat Tactical tritium insert sighting system, skeletonized ultra light hammer, and ultra light trigger, etc. Details such as the fit of parts, polishing and throating of the barrel, beveling the magazine well, lowering and flaring the ejection port, and tuning of the extractor are critical and receive the attention necessary to assure complete performance. The Wilson Combat Speed-Chute, contoured and blended to the frame, is also standard on the Elite Professional.
Control for recovery shots is enhanced with a high-cut front strap, and 30 lpi checkering on both the front strap and flat mainspring housing, and our High-Ride beavertail grip safety.
The Elite Professional is completely dehorned and finished with the toughest coating available: Wilson Combat’s Armor-Tuff, in your choice of a single or contrasting colors for the slide and frame. We also offer it with a stainless steel frame if you want a classic two-tone pistol.
Additional features include:
- All carbon steel construction;
- an ambidextrous tactical safety;
- a High-Ride beavertail grip safety with a raised Posi-Release tab;
- an Armor-Tuff finish for the frame and slide, in matching or contrasting colors;
- Cocobolo grips;
- a hand fit, heavy flanged cone match grade barrel;
- Combat Tactical System sights, with contrasting yellow tritium inserts on the rear and a brighter green tritium insert on the front; and
- a padded pistol rug (soft case) with the Wilson Combat logo and an outside flap-covered storage for seven additional magazines on one side and two 6.5”x6.5”x1.5” zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6BN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight Crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and Contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish & Bbl. Throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing – 30LPI
- Grips: #351 series, specify wood
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Guide rod: full length w/reverse plug;
- Barrel: Heavy tapered, handfit
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Cocking serrations on rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- De-horned for carry
- Armor-Tuff finish
- Two eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 Nylon Pistol Rug
- Test fire and zero
Available frame and slide colors include green, black, tan, gray and stainless.
|.45 ACP||8+1||4.1″||7.7″||5.6″||1.3″||36.2 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||4.1″||7.7″||5.6″||1.3″||36.2 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,650 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Elite +Professional’]