Users’ RatingSummary: The manufacturer’s description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Ms. Sentinel pistols.
The Wilson Combat Ms. Sentinel combines more than 30 years of building custom firearms with the features often requested by women to be incorporated in their custom carry gun. For maximum concealability, the Ms. Sentinel is built from our shortest aluminum frame. For maximum comfort, we have incorporated our new concealment beavertail grip safety and hammer, round butt frame, a shortened and rounded magazine release and carry cuts. For maximum shootability, we have chambered the Ms. Sentinel in 9mm, outfitted it with a short trigger, Cocobolo Starburst grips and tritium night sights.
- The Sentinel Aluminum Frame (.5″ shorter than a compact);
- 30 LPI High Cut checkering on frontstrap;
- a Concealment Bullet Proof Beavertail grip safety and hammer;
- a Tactical Bullet Proof thumb safety;
- a 3.5-3.75 lb. crisp trigger pull with short length pad;
- a contoured magazine well;
- a Bullet Proof shortened/rounded magazine release;
- Cocobolo Starburst grips;
- a countersunk slide stop;
- a 3.5″ carbon steel slide;
- a Tactical Combat Pyramid rear sight and improved ramp front sight, both with white outline tritium inserts;
- a 3.5″ stainless match grade fluted cone barrel, hand fit;
- a full-length guide rod with a reverse plug;
- 30 LPI slide top serrations;
- carry cuts/ball endmill cuts; and
- test fire and zero.
Available frame and slide colors include black, green, gray and tan.
|9mm||8+1||3.6″||7.2″||4.8″||1.3″||26.8 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,875 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Ms +Sentinel’]