Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Pinnacle pistol.
Wilson Combat‘s Pinnacle is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a full-size carbon steel frame with a carbon steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. The company says the Pinnacle is based on its Supergrade pistol and detailed inside and out with options selected by Bill Wilson.
Its features include:
- A 30 LPI high-cut checkered frontstrap;
- a high-ride Bullet Proof beavertail grip safety;
- a Tactical Bullet Proof thumb safety;
- an ultralight medium-length trigger with a 3.5 lb.–3.75 lb. crisp trigger pull;
- a stainless ultralight hammer with high polished sides;
- a one-piece Bullet Proof magazine well;
- a Bullet Proof magazine release;
- a Bullet Proof slide stop;
- burl wood smooth grips with gold-plated grip medallions;
- hex head grip screws;
- a Lo-Mount adjustable rear sight with a Battleblade;
- a gold bead front sight;
- a stainless match-grade barrel and bushing, hand fit;
- a flush cut and reverse crown barrel;
- a full-length, spiral fluted guide rod;
- 30 LPI slide top serrations;
- 40 LPI checkering on the slide’s rear;
- carry cuts/ball endmill cuts; and
- a high polish barrel chamber and barrel bushing.
Wilson Combat says a Supergrade pistolsmith handfits and finishes each Pinnacle. Then, firearms engraver Wayne D’Angelo hand engraves the frame, slide, thumb safety and slide stop. Finally, each Pinnacle receives the company’s blue finish and polishing on the frame and slide sides.
Each Pinnacle comes in a walnut presentation case with a letter of authenticity.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||36.6 oz empty, 45 oz. loaded|
You can purchase this limited-production pistol only through Wilson Combat (i.e., not through a dealer).