Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Professional Lightweight pistol.
The Wilson Combat Professional Lightweight is a 1911-style semiauto chambered in .45 ACP and designed for carry with a 4″ barrel and slide, and a forged aluminum frame. Standard features include:
- A professional-size, aluminum frame;
- a 30 LPI high-cut checkered frontstrap;
- a high-ride beavertail grip safety;
- a tactical thumb safety;
- a 3.5–3.75 lb. trigger pull;
- a contoured magazine well;
- G10 Starburst grips;
- a fiber optic front sight; and
- a 4″ stainless match-grade cone barrel, hand fit.
Available frame and slide colors include OD green, black, tan, gray and stainless. To see the extensive list of custom upgrades available, visit Wilson Combat’s Web site.
Note: The model pictured features the optional bobtail.
|.45 ACP||8+1||7.6″||4″||5.6″||1.3″||31 oz., empty|
|9mm, .38 Super||10+1||7.6″||4″||5.6″||1.3″||31 oz., empty|
MSRP: $3,090 (base)