Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Protector California pistols.
Normally crafted from stainless steel, often two-tone with the slide finished in black Armor-Tuff over a stainless steel finished frame, the Wilson Combat Protector California offers special features that blend of form and function.
The Protector California is furnished with our Tactical Combat sighting system—a virtually indestructible Combat Pyramid rear sight with yellow tritium inserts paired with a contrasting brighter green tritium insert front sight—the perfect low-light shooting combination for speed and accuracy in target acquisition. Our High-Ride beavertail grip safety is comfortable and help controls the effects of recoil, It allows the hand to be positioned closer to the bore while spreading the impact over a broad rounded surface. The Posi-Release tab at the base of the grip safety provides positive grip-safety disengagement while serving as an unobtrusive memory point each time you draw your pistol.
The Protector California includes Wilson Combat’s standard trigger, which is our long version, and it is also available in short and medium lengths. The Protector has a hand-fit match-grade barrel with bushing and a full-length guide rod offering unparalleled performance round after round.
Other features include:
- A single-side tactical thumb safety;
- a complete dehorning;
- Cocobolo wood grips; and
- a padded pistol rug (soft case) with the Wilson Combat logo and an outside flap-covered storage for seven additional magazines on one side and two 6.5”x6.5”x1.5”, zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
- Hammer: #337S Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298S High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6SN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight Crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and Contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish & Bbl. Throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing – 30LPI
- Grips: #351 series, specify wood
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Guide Rod: #25G full length w/plug
- Barrel: #33 stainless match w/bushing, hand fit
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Cocking serrations on front and rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- De-horn for carry
- Stainless finish
- Two #47D eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 Nylon Pistol Rug
- Wilson Combat logo bushing wrench
- Test fire and zero
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.6″||5.5″||1.5″||37.1 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||5″||8.6″||5.5″||1.5″||37.1 oz (empty)|
|.40 SW, 10mm||n/a||5″||8.6″||5.5″||1.5″||37.1 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,285 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Protector’]