Users’ RatingSummary: The manufacturer’s description, specis, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Sentinel pistols.
Wilson Combat says its Sentinel model was developed to provide maximum concealability with our reliability promise. The result is a precisely engineered 9mm with a scant 7.25″ overall length and weighing only 35 ounces fully loaded and ready to work.
We developed a 3.6″, heavy barrel for the Sentinel, with a tapered cone shape to concentrate as much weight as possible as far toward the muzzle as possible, and coupled it with a full-length guide rod. The barrel is hand-fit to deliver maximum accuracy, and even with a barrel of this length we guarantee 1.5″ groups at 25 yards.
The Sentinel features our Tactical Combat Sights with contrasting color tritium inserts front and rear. Our Armor-Tuff finish assures resistance to adverse conditions, provides improved lubricity, withstands virtually any environmental challenges, and never fails to not only protect but maintains the appearance. Other standard features include Wilson Combat legendary Bullet-Proof parts, a skeletonized ultra-light hammer, an ultra-light trigger with a crisp pull adjusted to between 3.25–3.75 lb. pull, 30 lpi checkering on the front strap and flat mainspring housing, complete dehorning, and our High-Ride Beavertail grip safety.
The Sentinel incorporates cocking serrations on the rear of the slide, and a distinctive scallop at the front of the slide.
- All carbon-steel construction;
- a single-side tactical safety;
- a High-Ride beavertail grip safety, with raised Posi-Release tab;
- an Armor Tuff finish with your choice of colors;
- standard Slim Line grips; and
- a padded pistol rug (soft case) with Wilson Combat logo and an outside flap-covered storage for seven additional magazines on one side and two 6.5”x6.5”x1.5” zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6BN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight, crisp 3.5–3.75 lb. pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish and .bbl throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing – 30LPI
- Grips: #351 series SLD Slimline
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Guide rod: full length w/reverse plug
- Barrel: heavy tapered, hand fit
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Cocking serrations on rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- De-horned for carry
- Two eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 nylon pistol rug
- Test fire and zero
|9mm||8+1||3.6″||7.2″||4.8″||1.3″||31.7 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,310 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat -Ms +Sentinel’]