Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings of the Wilson Combat Tactical Carry pistol.
The Wilson Combat Tactical Carry is a full-size 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a carbon-steel frame with a carbon-steel slide, and chambered in 9mm, .38 Super or .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 30 LPI high-cut checkered frontstrap;
- a Bullet Proof round butt magazine well;
- a concealment Bullet Proof beavertail grip safety and hammer;
- a left-side tactical Bullet Proof thumb safety (Wilson Combat offers an ambidextrous safety option);
- a 3.5–4.5 lb. crisp trigger pull with a medium length pad;
- a Bullet Proof magazine release;
- G10 Starburst Grips with torx head grip screws;
- a countersunk slide stop;
- a heavy machine chamfer on the slide’s bottom;
- a Battlesight rear sight (Wilson Combat offers other rear sight options);
- a fiber optic front sight (Wilson Combat offers other front sight options);
- 5” stainless steel, match-grade barrel and bushing, with a flush-cut reverse crown on the barrel;
- a fluted chamber;
- 30 LPI slide top serrations;
- 40 LPI serrations on the slide’s rear; and
- Carry cuts and ball endmill cuts.
Wilson Combat guarantees the Tactical Carry will shoot a 1″ group at 25 yards.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||37.8 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||37.8 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,750 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Tactical +Carry’]