Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Tactical Elite pistols.
With all the combat proven features of a typical CQB, the Wilson Combat Tactical Elite provides the additional advantage of a fully supported hand-fit, heavy flanged cone match grade barrel. The extra weight of the heavier-than-standard barrel gives the shooter softer recoil and faster recovery time between shots. The Tactical Elite also utilizes a unique take-down procedure that allows you to remove the guide rod, plug, and recoil spring in one captive unit.
This pistol is designed with the defensive shooter in mind; no expense has been spared to deliver a masterfully engineered weapon with the utmost in reliability, accuracy, and ease of use under difficult conditions.
The Wilson Combat ambidextrous thumb safety is standard, also an extended ejector, our Combat Tactical tritium insert sighting system, skeletonized ultra light hammer, and ultra light trigger, plus much more. Because the Tactical Elite’s primary purpose – the saving of a life – is so critical, details such as the fit of parts, polishing and throating of the barrel, beveling the magazine well, lowering and flaring the ejection port, and tuning of the extractor are critical and receive the attention necessary to assure complete performance.
Control for recovery shots is enhanced with a high-cut front strap, and 30 lpi checkering on both the front strap and flat mainspring housing, and our High-Ride beavertail grip safety.
The Tactical Elite is completely dehorned and finished with the toughest coating available—Wilson Combat’s Armor-Tuff, in your choice of a single or contrasting colors for the slide and frame.
Our standard configuration Tactical Elite includes the following:
- All carbon-steel construction;
- an ambidextrous tactical safety;
- a High-Ride beavertail grip safety, with raised Posi-Release tab;
- an Armor-Tuff finish for the frame and slide, in matching or contrasting colors;
- Cocobolo grips;
- a hand-fit, heavy flanged cone match grade barrel Combat Tactical System sights, with contrasting yellow tritium inserts on the rear and a brighter green tritium insert on the front; and
- a padded pistol rug (soft case) with the Wilson Combat logo and an outside flap-covered storage for seven additional magazines on one side and 2, 6.5”x6.5”x1.5” zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride beavertail
- Ejector: #34 extended
- Thumb Safety: #192B ambidextrous
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight, crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: #366B handfit and contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish andbBbl. throated
- Magazine Release: #31T extended tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, flat main spring housing – 30LPI
- Grips: #351 Series, specify wood
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower and flare back
- Springs: #26 firing pin spring; #10G15 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Guide Rod: #25RG full length w/reverse plug
- Barrel: Heavy flanged cone match grade barrel
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Cocking serrations on front and rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- De-Horn for carry
- Armor-Tuff or stainless finish
- Two eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 Nylon pistol rug
- Test fire and zero
Available frame and slide colors include green, black, tan, gray and stainless.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||39.5 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||39.5 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,650 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Tactical +Elite’]