Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade Professional pistols.
The Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade Professional features a fast-handling compact slide and the control of the full-size grip frame, filling in the missing member of the Supergrade family. It includes the bullet Proof Ambi-Safety and Grip Safety, slide top serrations to help cut the glare and add a nice touch for a custom pistol. The Speed-Chute makes for faster reloads and the 4″ hand-fit cone barrel for accuracy and perfect function.
Other features include:
- A professional carbon-steel frame;
- a 30 LPI high cut checkered frontstrap;
- a High-Ride Bullet Proof beavertail grip safety;
- an ambidextrous Bullet Proof thumb safety;
- a 3.5lb.-3.75 lb. crisp trigger pull with standard-length pad;
- a Speed-Chute magazine well;
- a Bullet Proof magazine release;
- G10 Starburst grips;
- a Bullet Proof slide stop;
- a 4″ carbon steel slide;
- a Tactical Combat Pyramid rear sight and improved ramp front sight, both with white-outline tritium inserts;
- a 4″ stainless match-grade cone barrel, hand fit;
- a full-length guide rod with reverse plug;
- 40 LPI checkering on rear of slide and extractor;
- 30 LPI slide-top serrations; and
- a test fire and zero.
Available slide and frame colors include green, black, tan and gray.
|.45 ACP||8+1||4″||7.6″||5.4″||1.4″||39.2 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||4″||7.6″||5.4″||1.4″||39.2 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $5,045 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Tactical +Supergrade +Professional’]