Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade pistols.
Hand crafted from carbon steel, the Wilson Combat Tactical Super Grade chambered in .45 ACP and optimized for use as the ultimate defensive handgun—which happens to have the beauty and workmanship that have made the Wilson Combat Super Grades the standard to which all other custom pistols are compared. The Tactical Super Grade redefines the term “state-of-the-art” in every way possible.
Our Combat Tactical sighting system combines the strongest tactical rear sight in the pistol world with yellow tritium inserts for enhanced tactical use, paired with a brighter green tritium insert in the front sight for maximum speed and accuracy when every second and every shot counts.
Wilson Combat’s Armor-Tuff finish combines beauty with the utmost in corrosion resistance, lubricity, and all-weather, all-conditions performance.
The Tactical Super Grade features a stainless steel match grade barrel with a hand fitted bushing. The rear of the slide is checkered to eliminate glare and improve aesthetics, and the slide top is serrated. An ambidextrous safety, High-Ride Beavertail grip safety, skeletonized ultra-light hammer, and a contoured and blended magazine well both cosmetic and functional purposes.
Complete reliability is assured with our Bullet-Proof extractor, extended ejector, throated and polished barrel and feed ramp, and the lowered and flared ejection port.
The front strap and flat mainspring housing are checkered at 30 lpi for utility and appearance, and paired with hand-selected cocobolo wood grips for maximum control—and beauty.
Available slide and frame colors include green, black, tan, gray and stainless.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector: #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #192B Ambi
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight, crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: #366B Handfit and contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish and .bbl throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap – High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing – 30LPI
- Grips: #351 series, specify wood
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff
- Guide Rod: #25G full length w/plug
- Barrel: #33G stainless match w/bushing, hand fit
- Fitting: Custom fit slide/frame rails
- Serrations: Cocking serrations on front and rear of slide
Finish & Extras
- All external surfaces hand contoured and finished
- Six #47D eight-round magazines
- Instructional video and color manual
- #146 Nylon Pistol Rug
- Test fire and zero
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.1 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.1 oz (empty)|
|.40 SW, 10mm||n/a||5″||8.7″||5.6″||1.3″||38.1 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $5,045 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Tactical +Supergrade -Professional -Compact’]