Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Ultralight Carry Compact pistol.
Wilson Combat says its Ultralight Carry Compact has all the cutting-edge features of its Ultralight Carry in a lighter, smaller package (i.e., a 1″ shorter slide and .5″ smaller gripframe than a full-size 1911). The fluted, heavy, match-grade, cone, hand-fit bull barrel traps dirt and debris that can otherwise cause a malfunction.
- A compact aluminum frame with 14% less weight than a comparable steel model;
- a 30 LPI high-cut checkered frontstrap;
- a round butt frame;
- a Concealment Bullet Proof beavertail grip safety and hammer;
- a Tactical Bullet Proof thumb safety;
- a 3.5–3.75 lb. crisp trigger pull with a medium-length pad;
- a contoured magazine well;
- a Bullet Proof magazine release;
- G10 Starburst grips;
- torx head grip screws;
- a countersunk slide stop;
- a 4″ carbon steel slide;
- a heavy machine chamfer on the slide’s bottom;
- a fiber-optic front sight;
- 30 LPI slide-top serrations;
- 40 LPI serrations on the slide’s rear; and
- carry cuts and ball endmill cuts.
To see the numerous options available, visit Wilson Combat’s Web site.
|.45 ACP||7+1||4″||7.6″||4.9″||1.3″||26.5 oz. empty|
|.38 Super, 9mm||9+1||4″||7.6″||4.9″||1.3″||26.5 oz. empty|
MSRP: $3,650 (base price)