Users’ RatingSummary: The manufacturer’s description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Wilson Combat Ultralight Carry pistols.
Wilson Combat‘s Ultralight Carry is built on a fully machined aluminum frame for reduced weight. When combined with the carry cuts, ball endmill cuts, round butt frame, concealment beavertail grip safety and hammer, the Ultralight Carry weighs more than .5 lbs. less than a comparable steel frame pistol.
In addition, to reduce the profile and improve comfort, we have incorporated our new concealment beavertail grip safety, a round butt frame and carry cuts / ball endmill cuts on the slide. The slide stop post has been countersunk to allow the use of laser grips completing the features necessary in a daily concealed carry pistol.
- A full-size aluminum frame;
- a 30 LPI High Cut checkered frontstrap;
- a round butt frame;
- a Concealment Bullet Proof beavertail grip safety and hammer;
- a Tactical Bullet Proof thumb safety;
- an ambidextrous Bullet Proof thumb safety (optional);
- a 3 1/2# – 3 3/4# crisp trigger pull with a medium-length pad;
- a contoured magazine well;
- a Bullet Proof magazine release;
- G10 Starburst grips;
- Torx head grip screws;
- a countersunk slide stop;
- a 5″ carbon steel slide;
- heavy machine chamfer on bottom of slide;
- a Tactical Combat Pyramid u-notch rear sight with 40 LPI serrations, and an improved ramp front sight with white outline tritium;
- a 5″ stainless match grade barrel and bushing, flush cut and crowned;
- a Bullet Proof recoil spring plug;
- 30 LPI slide top serrations;
- 40 LPI serrated rear of slide and extractor;
- carry cuts/ball endmill cuts;
- de-horned for carry;
- test fire and zero.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.5″||5.6″||1.3″||32.8 oz (empty)|
|.38 Super, 9mm||10+1||5″||8.5″||5.6″||1.3″||32.8 oz (empty)|
MSRP: $3,650 (base price)
[ds query=’+Wilson +Combat +Ultralight +Carry’]